Yes, I'm stretching with that title. But hey, I've got fun things in store for myself. Anyways, I'm almost ready to release the next alpha version of my freeware program eComic. This little bitty release is primarily to fix the ability to read the archive files when the images are contained in subfolders (recursion FTW!).
I've also pushed out more functionality on the ImageViewer screen, which will allow the user to load a random archive from that screen, and save the currently visible image to the file system.
I've also gotten rid of the ClickOnce installer and went with a more traditional MSI file. I don't know why but I just don't like that ClickOnce paradigm. It bothers me for some reason or other.